Acceptable Use Policy
Please read these terms and condition of acceptable use before using this website
This website is operated by GlideSoul Inc., trading as GlideSoul.
We are registered in United States of America under company number P14000067704 and have our registered office at 1920 E Hallandale Beach Blvd STE 701 HALLANDALE BEACH, FL 33009
To contact us, please e-mail email@example.com.
Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GlideSoul.
By using our website, you accept these terms
By using our website, you confirm that you accept the terms and conditions of this Policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to this Policy, you must not use our website.
There are other terms that apply to you
In addition to this Policy, the following terms and conditions and policies also apply to your use of our website:
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our website.
- If you purchase goods from our website, our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to the sales.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We may amend this Policy from time to time. You are expected to check this page every time you wish to use our website, as our Acceptable Use Policy is binding on you.
As a condition of your use of our website, you agree not to use the website:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or regulation or prohibited by this Policy;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our website or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
We may from time to time provide interactive services (“interactive services”) on our website, including, without limitation shipment tracking, live chat, white boards and interaction with social media.
We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information or material (“Submission”) submitted to our Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
We may remove or edit any Submission to any of our Interactive Services whether they are moderated or not.
Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
By making a Submission, you grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the Submission (in whole or in part) on the website, and on any other websites operated by us, indefinitely.
Any Submission you make to our Interactive Services and any other communication to users of our webisite by you must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion.
In particular, any Submission or communication must:
- Your own original work and lawfully submitted.
- Be factually accurate or your own genuinely held (where it states opinions) belief.
- Provided with the necessary consent of any third party.
- which it is posted.
Any Submission or communication must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Submission emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Linking to our website and use of material
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page, unless we have granted you express written permission. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other sites, which may contain information, resources and/or tools provided by third parties, you acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such links ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind from us and without us providing any endorsement. We have no control over the information, resources and/or tools provided by third parties and accept no no liability or responsibility whatsoever, including any loss or damage, arising from or relating to your access or use of them.
It is solely your responsibility to review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them when you access or use third-party links. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding information provided by third-parties should be directed to the third-party.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You agree not to modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our website, use of its services, or access to the website or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You are not permitted to use our trade marks, logos or trade names without our approval, save as provided herein.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy, we may terminate or suspend your use of the website, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions or any other communication to users of our website by you to law enforcement authorities or initiate legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with our website or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our website or use of or reliance on the content displayed on our website. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- loss of data; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms of this Policy, their subject matter and formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this Policy.